Can I move my case to Enable Law?

1 Min Read

Medical negligence and personal injury claims can be very stressful, and if you feel you’re not getting the right level of support from your lawyer, you might be wondering if it’s possible to move your claim to a new firm.

Often this will be a difficult decision to make, with worries about getting a new lawyer up to speed on your claim, any delays that might involve, and the possible cost implications with moving to a new firm.

The most important thing to know is that if you want to change your lawyer, you can. We will work with you to ensure that any disruption is kept to a minimum, and that your claim is not affected.

How do I move my claim to Enable Law?

Contact us and tell us who you would like to deal with your case if you already know the lawyer’s name, or if you do not, tell us what kind of case you have and we will put you in touch with a specialist lawyer for that kind of claim.

Find out more about us

Read more Right chevron icon

Expert help with your abuse claim

Our team have successfully helped many people whose lives have been affected by abuse. They understand the difficulties that go along with deciding to bring a claim, and will deal with you in a sensitive and compassionate way. Speak to us today to find out more.

0800 044 8488