Amy DicksonChartered Legal Executive
WHEN YOU ARE BRINGING A CLAIM, IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS - THAT IS WHY I MAKE SURE OUR CLIENTS ARE RECEIVING THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE.
"I write to send my thanks to one of your colleagues, Amy. Amy was patient, kind, empathetic, knowledgable - a winning combination. I particularly appreciated how she listened to me, asked the right questions and was able to give me sound advice and next steps. I have felt blocked in pursuing my matter and Amy really helped me to take the next steps."
I joined in February 2015 as a Paralegal, before continuing my legal training as a Chartered Legal Executive. I have a background in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims, having been called to the Bar in 2013 as a Barrister.
My work includes low and mid value Personal Injury claims but I assists the team on all manner of cases ranging from Cerebral Palsy claims, to catastrophic spinal injury cases.
- Editing and drafting the Stillbirth and Neonatal Death guide 4th Edition
- Settlement of a Personal Injury claim for £28,000
- Assisting with the settlement of multiple high value Cerebral Palsy claims
- Member of the Honourable Society of Middle Temple
- Graduate Member of Chartered Legal Executives