Anna-Claire MarksSenior Associate
I AIM TO ACHIEVE THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULTS FOR MY CLIENTS AND HAVE BEEN CONSISTENT IN ACHIEVING EXCELLENT RESULTS. IN A NUMBER OF CASES I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL WHERE PREVIOUS SOLICITORS HAVE FAILED.
"Please may I take this opportunity to thank you for the way you have handled this matter for me and the effort involved in this unfortunate episode. Again many thanks" (Trevor Knight)
I specialise in high value and complex birth injury, cerebral palsy, meningitis and other brain injury cases including those relating to delays in diagnosing neurological cancers. I qualified in 2003 and have been specialising in clinical negligence work ever since, solely acting for Claimants.
Exceptional client care is central to my work.
Having worked with numerous clients over the years I have a good understanding of the challenges people face after experiencing clinical negligence (both the injured person themselves and their loved ones).
- £15+ million settlement following delayed diagnosis and treatment of a medulloblastoma brain tumour
- £8+ million settlement for a child with severe Cerebral Palsy and learning difficulties.
- £6+ million compensation for a child with asymmetric quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy.
- Multi-million pound award for a child who developed Group B Streptococcal meningitis shortly after birth.
- £550,000 settlement following the death of a young mother as a result of a failure to diagnose a brain abscess
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth injuries
- Delays in diagnosing neurological cancers
- Neurological injuries
- Serious injuries