I CHOSE TO BUILD MY CAREER IN CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE BECAUSE I AM DEDICATED TO MAKING LIFE EASIER FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN INJURED DUE TO MEDICAL MISTAKES.
I am a solicitor, and I joined the Foot Anstey Group as a trainee in 2012 and spent a year of my training contract in the Clinical Negligence team. I qualified into the team in 2014.
Since that time I have handled cases and assisted senior colleagues on cases involving fatal accidents, surgical error, prescription error, failure to diagnose / delays in diagnosis, psychiatric injuries and various other issues.
I am passionate about acting for injured individuals and their families in their claims, to ensure they have not only excellent legal representation but also a supportive solicitor who understands the challenges they are facing.
- Achieving a settlement of £250,00 for a client who suffered a rare endocrine disorder
- Assisting in a case involving the death of a husband and father of three from an undiagnosed aortic aneurysm. The settlement ensured the man’s family were provided for after his death
- Graduate diploma in Law from the College of Law, York in 2011
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the College of Law, York in 2012
- Qualified as a solicitor in September 2014