I am an Associate Solicitor in the Clinical Negligence team. I undertake a broad range of clinical negligence matters, with particular expertise in gynaecology, including maternal injury during childbirth and negligent injuries during routine gynaecology procedures. I also represents claimants in orthopaedic and cosmetic surgery claims.
I have over 8 years’ experience leading cases which involve obstetric/gynaecological injuries including those arising from the controversial TVT/TOT mesh, surgical error (including orthopaedic and urological surgery) delays in diagnosis, nursing care failures (including pressure sore injury), failed cosmetic surgery and claims arising following the death of a loved one.
- Settling a complex gynaecological and psychiatric injury claim arising from a routine gynaecological procedure. Case successfully settled for £300,000.00.
- Acting for a claimant who suffered nerve injury follow negligent orthopaedic ankle surgery. Case successfully settled for £190,000.00.
- Successfully recovering substantial damages for a claimant who suffered a severe reduction in mobility, pain and the requirement for further surgery, following a knee replacement procedure.
- Acting for a claimant who suffered birth-related perennial injuries and lack of appropriate follow up care. Case successfully settled for £95,000.00.
- I am a member of Action Against Medical Accidents, the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and Devon & Exeter Medico Legal Association.
What our Customers Say
" I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for me. It was the fact that you acted on my behalf and supported me, that helped me to deal with what had happened "