Craig FordSenior Associate
MY JOB IS TO WORK WITH YOU TO HELP YOU SETTLE YOUR CLAIM FAVOURABLY. I WILL USE MY SKILL AND EXPERTISE IN IDENTIFYING THE STRENGTHS OF YOUR CASE, AND BE TENACIOUS IN PURSUIT OF YOUR CAUSE.
I am a former registered nurse and member of HM forces, and as a senior practitioner I have gained significant experience in most areas of medicine.
My specialist knowledge gives me the ability to interpret medical records and allows me to convert medical terminology and concepts into something that makes sense to clients.
I have successfully pursued a wide range of clinical negligence cases, including serious birth injury, cosmetic surgery, abdominal surgery and hospital neglect in the elderly.
- Spent over 20 years in HM forces as a medical professional.
- In the process of agreeing damages in excess of £5million for a birth injury claim.
- Obtained damages of over £150,000 for a client who had suffered complications during routine hernia surgery.
- Forces Commendation for Outstanding Service whilst overseas with United Nations.
- Studied Law through Open University / College of Law programmed gaining 2:1 Honours degree.
- I have raised money for the Child Brain Injury Trust, Encephalitis Society and Meningitis Now in the last 12 months.