I AM A VERY EXPERIENCED LAWYER WHO AIMS TO DEAL WITH MY CLIENT'S CASES AS EFFICIENTLY AS POSSIBLE, AND FIND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO OFTEN VERY COMPLEX PROBLEMS.
"You are a star! Thank you ever so much for helping me through my claim, without your understanding and clarity of thought, the case would have been so much more difficult for me."
I am a serious injury lawyer with 24 years’ experience in all types of personal injury claims, including fatal accidents, inquests, dependency claims, serious head injury claims and claims involving multiple fractures.
I specialise in handling cases involving complex injuries and can provide specialist advice on a wide range of issues including accidents at work, road traffic accidents and cases involving animals.
- Has been with the Foot Anstey Group since 1993
- Achieved law degree at University of South Bank in 1990
- Has had cases reported in law reports
- Serious brain injury claim in High Court in London value +£1m
- Serious injuries
- Brain injury
- Fatal accidents at work
- Multiple fractures and organ damage
- Cases involving animals