As part of Enable Law’s Southampton team, I support the victims of medical negligence both nationanally, and in the local Hampshire area.
I specialise in medical negligence claims, particularly cerebral palsy, brain injury, and catastrophic injury, as well as orthopaedics, surgical mistakes, accident and emergency medicine and fatal cases.
Before becoming a lawyer I worked as a doctor in the NHS, and have higher rights of audience that let me represent claimants in the Court of Appeal and the High Court.
In my spare time I volunteer as a helper at Riding for the Disabled.
- Obtained £22.5m for a child with cerebral palsy sustained because of a delay in moving her mother to hospital
- Obtained £14m in damages for a child who was left with cerebral palsy due to their mother’s incorrectly treated diabetes
- Obtained £6m for a child whose leg was amputated and brain damaged by a late diagnosis of meningitis
- Obtained damages of £2M for a client who underwent negligently performed colorectal surgery
- Conducted the Gosport War Memorial Hospital Inquest
What our Customers Say
" John has been working with me on our clinical negligence case for over two years. He has made what could have been a traumatic and very upsetting process into a surprisingly positive experience. "
" John is a fantastic team player and he assembled an amazing network of experts of the highest calibre to work with us. He is also a brilliant communicator. "
" I would have no hesitation in recommending John as a highly motivated and, in the nicest possible way, ruthless lead in these potentially very emotive cases. I have come away from the experience feeling that justice has been done, and I can think of no higher praise than that "