Justin GoodmanLegal Director
I AM KNOWN FOR MY METICULOUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND DETERMINATION IN ASSISTING CLIENTS THROUGH THE LITIGATION PROCESS.
"Justin I would like to say such a big thank you from the bottom of my heart. I still can't believe it's over. You've not just been a Solicitor. You've become a very dear friend too. You have watched this family fall apart and come together."
"It's lovely to see her having something that will benefit her for the rest of her life. Thanks to you and your hard work she is finally able to enjoy her life."
I am a clinical negligence lawyer specialising in high value clinical negligence claims. I have developed an expertise in actions involving general practitioner and hospital negligence and have a special interest in cases involving spinal epidural anaesthesia, diabetes related amputations, obstetrics, orthopaedics, failure to identify fractures, meningitis and cancer, particularly with regard to skin melanomas, laryngeal, cervical and breast cancers.
- Recovered £750k for a diabetic amputee whose case had previously been discounted by a leading clinical negligence firm
- Recovered £1 million in a case involving alleged misdiagnosis of meningitis 23 years after the events in question
- Recovered £1 million on failure by GP to recognise the signs and symptoms of colloid cyst in the third ventricle of the brain
- Achieved a law degree at University of Kingston in 1990
- Appointed to the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel in 2003
- Appointed to the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel in 2009
- Appointed to the Action for Victims of Medical Accidents Panel in 2009