I have been working for over 40 years in the field of personal injury claims and there are very few types of injury or incident that I haven’t dealt with in that time.
Bringing my depth of knowledge and experience to someone newly injured means that their needs can be dealt with swiftly and they will start the case knowing what to expect of the process.
Being recognised in the top tier of personal injury lawyers in Bristol and the South West by Chambers is something of which I am particularly proud.
I am Chair of Friends of Bristol Eye Hospital, a member of the Board of Headway Bristol and a member and former President of the Bristol Medico-Legal Society.
- £17.5M awarded to a young man suffering catastrophic brain injury when a teenager when struck by a motorcyclist when he was crossing the road.
- £1.27M awarded to a 56 year old man suffering brain injury when hit by the wing mirror on a motor vehicle.
- £820,000 awarded for a car driver in a rear end collision causing jaw, shoulder and back injuries to a trainee GP, delaying her qualification. The client’s previous solicitors had failed to recognise the huge potential for the claim.
- £650,000 the amount for a young widower and his son bereaved due to a severe road traffic incident which also injured other family members.
- £500,000 for a women who developed CRPS following an injury at work.
- £450,000 for a mother whose husband was killed when a defective tractor rolled over him whilst he was working on it.
- £325,000 for a trainee surgeon who suffered a suffer knee injury during a charity netball match due to rough play by the opposing team.
- £318,224 for the widower and family of a semi-retired women in her late 50s fatally injured in a road traffic incident.
- £135,000 for whiplash and psychological trauma caused to a passenger in a motor vehicle that was struck in the rear by a lorry. Previous solicitors had advised acceptance of an offer of £35,000 but following transfer to Kay the full value of the claim was recognised.
What our Customers Say
" Your help has been invaluable and I would like you to know how truly I appreciate all of your work on my behalf. Your kind, sympathetic yet professional approach has made this difficult journey tolerable, and ultimately very successful. "
" All throughout [our] journey you have been both a tower of strength and expertise. We have felt so secure in the knowledge that you were fighting so hard for [client] to achieve justice and security for his future and his son's future. "