I have extensive knowledge of group actions and compensation claims for adults with learning disabilities and specialise in handling cases involving adults with learning disabilities who have been abused in hospital, residential or institutional settings. I work within Enable’s specialist team advising survivors of abuse and have experience of claims against local authorities, NHS Trusts and private care providers.
I also have experience in claims resulting from incidents of clinical negligence including spinal, gynaecological and general surgery injuries.
- Acted on behalf of former residents of Winterbourne View following Panorama expose showing members of staff abusing residents
- I acted on behalf of 165 former residents of a learning disability Hospital Trust who had been abused whilst living under the Trust’s care
- Acted on behalf of former residents of Clinton House care home following a Panorama expose
- Currently acting for former residents of Mendip House, following serious allegations of abuse
- I have recently graduated with an LLM in Medical Law and Ethics, with a particular research focus on the legalities surrounding the abuse of vulnerable adults
What our Customers Say
" Thank you for all you have done for us. It's certainly been a horrendous couple of years. But now there is some closure. "