I specialise in complex / high value ‘property and affairs’ Court of Protection and Personal Injury Trust work. My clients range from the young to the elderly and in most cases have sustained a brain injury either at birth or as the result of medical negligence. I manage their personal injury settlements on their behalf in their best interests. I also have an extensive background working with elderly and vulnerable clients including helping them manage their affairs under Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Managing a large number of complex multi-million-pound settlements for professional Deputies and Trustees.
- Working with others to establish a ‘south-central’ branch of the Court of Protection Practitioner’s Association (CoPPA) / being appointed Chair.
- Successfully resolving a contentious (and potentially life changing) cross-jurisdictional capacity matter for a client.
- Defending the wishes of ‘P’ who (although lacking testamentary capacity) wished to prevent an abusive birth family benefiting from their estate.
- Securing the support of the Official Solicitor for a Statutory Will for ‘P’ including discretionary trust provisions which were appropriate due to the complexities of their family’s circumstances.
What our Customers Say
" You demonstrated that you really cared and took your time to explain everything "
" Thank you for supporting [P] and us all though this process "