Katherine MoyseSenior Associate
FOR ME, THE REAL WIN IS USING MONEY OBTAINED THROUGH A CLAIM TO PUT IN PLACE TREATMENT AND REHABILITATION AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE A CLIENT'S INJURY OR OUTLOOK. THAT IS WHAT REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE TO THE LIVES OF INJURED PEOPLE.
"I trust you completely and know you will do everything you can to get the best result for me."
I am an accredited medical negligence specialist and qualified as a solicitor in 2010. I act exclusively for claimants. I build strong relationships with clients and their families so they know they can depend on me and feel confident that they are in safe hands.
I have particular expertise acting for families who have lost a loved one and acting for claimants who have suffered psychiatric injuries, orthopaedic injuries and negligently performed surgery.
- Securing over £1million for a widower and his children
- Securing £267,000 for a client who suffered a negligently treated scaphoid fracture.
- £375,000 for a client who suffered a double-barrelled jejunostomy. The money paid for the flexible care package he needed to enjoy a fulfilled life which was not available through the NHS
- Member of the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- Winner of Bristol Law Society’s Junior Lawyer of the Year award 2014
- Honorary Secretary of Bristol Law Society
- Committee Member of the Women Lawyers Division Bristol