I am specialist in serious personal injury claims, acting exclusively for claimants. I build strong relationships with clients and their families so they know they can depend on me and feel confident that they are in safe hands.
I have particular expertise acting for families who have lost a loved one and acting for claimants who have suffered psychiatric injuries, orthopaedic injuries and negligently performed surgery.
- Securing over £1million for a widower and his children
- Securing £267,000 for a client who suffered a negligently treated scaphoid fracture.
- £375,000 for a client who suffered a double-barrelled jejunostomy. The money paid for the flexible care package he needed to enjoy a fulfilled life which was not available through the NHS
- Honorary Secretary of Bristol Law Society
- Committee Member of the Women Lawyers Division Bristol
What our Customers Say
" I trust you completely and know you will do everything you can to get the best result for me. "