Employment opportunities at Enable Law
Contact Our Team
At Enable Law, we believe in being different, and that’s true for both our clients and staff
We support a wide variety of people who have been injured by accidents that weren’t their fault, and through our holistic approach to the claims process, help them to put their lives back together.
We also protect the best interests of those who no longer have capacity to do so for themselves, and ensure that their property and financial affairs are working as hard as possible to provide for their future.
We are a supportive and progressive employer who understands the importance of work/life balance. If you’d like to join a business top-rated by legal directories, with the friendly atmosphere of a startup, and the resources of an established firm, then find out more below.
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING CLIENTS WITH A SERVICE WHICH EMBODIES THE VALUES THAT MAKE US DIFFERENT:
- Genuine – our team comes from diverse backgrounds, however we are all united by a desire to help clients achieve the best result from their claim. Making a claim isn’t about money – it’s about putting a life back together.
- Expert – we have years of experience working in this field and getting the best results for our clients. Members of our teams are accredited by the Law Society, AvMA, STEP and APIL. We are also recognised by charities such as Headway, CBIT, and the SIA for our work.
- Supportive – bringing a claim can be a burden to the victim and their family, which is why we work with our clients to lighten that load. Sometimes just knowing that someone is fighting your corner makes all the difference.
Why people choose Enable LawClients across the UK choose Enable Law to fight in their corner. Find out more.
For us, no every case is unique. Our clients come from across the UK, and come to us as a result of complex medical negligence, serious personal injury or the need for an experienced Court of Protection legal team.
As a lawyer, you’ll be dedicated, detail-oriented and focused on achieving the best result for your client. As a person, you’ll be sympathetic, understanding and supportive of the people whose well-being you are safeguarding. In return, we can guarantee that no two days will be the same.
Professional Support Roles
As a firm we value the contribution that every employee makes. Our Professional Support teams are vital to the success of the firm and as we’ve grown, our professional support teams have developed to reflect this.
We offer a range of specialist roles with excellent opportunities for career development. We also offer a broad Apprenticeship programme with the opportunity to gain a qualification in a related discipline.
What we offer
As a fast-moving, progressive firm, we’re passionate about helping our colleagues achieve their potential. That’s why we offer the support, training and development you need, at every stage of your career.
Our approach to Learning and Development is collaborative and forward thinking. We want to get the best out of our employees and have developed a Business Skills Academy to do just that. Our aim is to:
- Give all of our employees best in class technical training in key areas;
- Foster market foresight, business insight and relationship development skills
- Accelerate our people’s career ambitions by supporting career management skills and conversations and being additive to our people’s skill sets and performance.
Through our supportive and flexible approach our people enjoy working here and working together. We welcome discussion with you about working in any of our roles on a flexible basis.
Alongside achieving a meaningful career, you will enjoy a range of benefits when you join Enable Law. Our benefits package has been carefully designed with your wellbeing in mind, helping you to achieve a healthy balance.
From a weekly lifestyle hour, where all employees are encouraged to take an additional hour away from work, to family hours which enable you to exchange a day of holiday for time with your family, we are confident that our employees are achieving a healthy work life balance.
Furthermore, our benefits package offers five weeks annual leave, with the option to buy and sell, a recruitment referral scheme, discounted shopping and gym membership. Once you’ve been with the firm for 10 years, you are also able to take a paid sabbatical.
Diversity and Inclusion
For more information about the Foot Anstey Group’s approach to Diversity and Inclusion, please see here.
Vacancies at Enable Law
Enable Law is part of the Foot Anstey group. View our current vacancies on the Foot Anstey website