I’m a partner in Enable Law’s Southampton office, experienced in dealing with a range of clinical negligence claims.
I have particular expertise in claims arising out of catastrophic injuries, cauda equina syndrome (nerve damage) and delay in diagnosis of fatal conditions.
- £400,000 in compensation for cauda equina syndrome following spinal surgery
- £55,000 in compensation for negligent hand surgery
- £35,000 in compensation for a delay in diagnosing compartment syndrome
- Secured compensation in excess of £1million for delay in diagnosis of a life-threatening soft-tissue infection
- £62,000 in compensation for poorly performed knee replacement operation
What our Customers Say
" "She works phenomenally hard. She gives very sensible advice and knows what is going to happen and how long it is going to take. She is the type of solicitor who is on your side but tells you the truth, not just what you want to hear." - Chambers & Partners, 2019 "
" "Kym has worked tirelessly over the last few months to get the result that I received this week and also her team have always been in touch with phone calls, e-mails etc. to keep me up-to-date the whole way through this. You have a fantastic team and I felt that I wanted to let you know." "