I am an Associate and I represent patients who have suffered serious injuries because of medical negligence.
I’m a specialist in complex, and high value, claims. I have specific expertise in claims involving; sepsis and meningitis, delayed diagnosis of cancer, midwifery and obstetric negligence, and claims where the patient died following negligent care.
I pride myself on providing excellent service to all our clients, and make sure they are fully supported throughout the claims process. I feel privileged to be able to help people in difficult times and work hard to get the best outcome for our clients.
- Achieving a multi-million-pound settlement (a record settlement for Enable Law at the time) for a child who suffered life-changing injuries after a negligent delay in diagnosing meningitis.
- Securing settlements for families of patients who died after negligent delays in diagnosing colorectal cancer and lung cancer.
- Recovering compensation for an individual who developed terminal breast cancer after the Hospital failed to detect her cancer over a number of years.
- Obtaining admissions from a patient’s GP surgery and local Hospital after they both failed to diagnose her Charcot foot.
- Volunteer for the AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) telephone helpline.
- Volunteer with Meningitis Now and Child Bereavement UK.
- Mentor for students from Plymouth University.
What our Customers Say
" Fantastic service from Enable Law, particularly from Morgan Lister who is, punctual, precise and always available to respond to any thoughts or queries. "
" Morgan Lister was assigned my case and was very supportive throughout the long process. He was always very responsive to emails and questions. He was also very sensitive to the difficulties faced by me and able to reassure and encourage. Excellent service and an excellent result including compensation and an apology from NHS trust. Would recommend anytime. "
" From the time Mr Lister was engaged, I found him very informative, understanding, precise and supportive to the end. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone that found themselves in a similar position. "