I am a medical negligence solicitor based in the Plymouth office.
I deal with a range of different claims, representing both patients and their families. I have particular experience in gynaecological and obstetric negligence, surgical negligence and fatal accident claims.
I also assist the team with other complex matters involving sepsis and meningitis, birth injuries and cauda equina claims.
- Helping to secure judgment in a multi-million pound case involving negligently delayed diagnosis and treatment of meningitis.
- Training and working alongside nationally recognised medical negligence experts
- LLB Law degree from Swansea University in 2011.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from Plymouth University in 2012.
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2016 after completing my training with the Foot Anstey Group.
- Volunteer for the AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) telephone helpline
- Volunteer with Meningitis Now and Child Bereavement UK.
- Mentor for students from Plymouth University.