I am a medical negligence solicitor based in the Plymouth office.
I deal with a range of different claims, representing both patients and their families. I have particular experience in gynaecological and obstetric negligence, surgical negligence and fatal accident claims.
I also assist the team with other complex matters involving sepsis and meningitis, birth injuries and cauda equina claims.
- Helping to secure judgment in a multi-million pound case involving negligently delayed diagnosis and treatment of meningitis.
- Training and working alongside nationally recognised medical negligence experts
- Volunteer for the AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) telephone helpline
- Volunteer with Meningitis Now and Child Bereavement UK.
- Mentor for students from Plymouth University.
What our Customers Say
" Offers a first-class service to claimants." - Chambers Guide 2019 "
" I cannot thank Morgan, Craig and their team enough for their care and compassion they showed during my case. I was kept up to date with everything that was happening and everything was explained to me before any other steps were taken, nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend them. "