I am a medical negligence solicitor based in the Plymouth office.
I deal with a range of different claims, representing both patients and their families. I have particular experience in gynaecological and obstetric negligence, surgical negligence and fatal accident claims.
I also assist the team with other complex matters involving sepsis and meningitis, birth injuries and cauda equina claims.
- Helping to secure judgment in a multi-million pound case involving negligently delayed diagnosis and treatment of meningitis.
- Training and working alongside nationally recognised medical negligence experts
- Volunteer for the AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) telephone helpline
- Volunteer with Meningitis Now and Child Bereavement UK.
- Mentor for students from Plymouth University.
What our Customers Say
" Dealt with my claim well and explained everything in detail. Morgan never had an issue with me checking any little detail or contacting him anytime. I got a better pay out than expected and would totally recommend them for medical negligence claims "
" I cannot thank Morgan, Craig and their team enough for their care and compassion they showed during my case. I was kept up to date with everything that was happening and everything was explained to me before any other steps were taken, nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend them. "
" From the time Mr Lister was engaged, I found him very informative, understanding, precise and supportive to the end. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone that found themselves in a similar position. "