I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF LEADING A SUPERB TEAM OF SPECIALIST LAWYERS WHO TRULY GO THE EXTRA MILE TO SUPPORT INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR FAMILIES. MY MOTIVATION IS TO ENSURE THAT EVERY CLIENT GETS THE QUALITY OF SERVICE THEY DESERVE.
'My husband and I approached Rob after the tragic death of our baby daughter. From our initial contact, even before hiring him, Rob was caring and supportive in addition to being an expert in clinical negligence. He guided us through step by step and was always available whenever we needed him. I cannot recommend Rob more highly.'
My role is to lead the team, having been head of the Foot Anstey Group’s medical negligence practice since 2008.
I am a medical negligence specialist, with over 15 years’ experience. My particular areas of expertise and interest are supporting clients with birth injury claims and claims arising from and resulting in neurological injuries.
I am also Trustee for a number of charities and action groups that support those suffering from brain injuries including Headway Plymouth and the Brain Injury Social Work Group, as well as Heartswell South West which supports heart patients and their families.
- Recently settling a birth injury claim for a capitalised sum of over £9.5m
- Obtaining liability in another four birth injury claims which are currently being quantified
- Obtaining damages of £660,000 for a lady who underwent a negligent hysterectomy.
- Recognised as an ‘Eminent Practitioner’ in Chambers UK Legal Directory
- Senior Litigator status with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme.
- APIL Accredited Clinical Negligence Specialist