I specialise in helping clients with life changing injuries, with a particular focus on the brain. These are cases of great complexity often valued in many millions of pounds. My clients are from all parts of the country and I have also represented clients who have had accidents abroad. I am often asked to take cases over which were commenced with other firms of solicitors.
I am experienced in bringing together comprehensive rehabilitative packages of care and support for clients helping them achieve their maximum potential following their injury.
- Recovered a seven-figure settlement in 2017 for a man in his 70’s following a road traffic collision
- In 2016 I recovered multi-million pound settlement for a high-profile public figure following an accident abroad
- Recovered a seven-figure settlement in Jan 2018 for a man following a road traffic collision
- I have been a trustee of Headway Bristol for nearly 20 years and currently chair the board
- I am a former trustee of Carer Support Wiltshire and former governor of the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Bath
- I also have close links with Herefordshire Headway
- APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers)
- BABICM (British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers