Michelle BiddulphLegal Director
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF WHAT I DO IS HELPING PEOPLE AND THAT'S WHY I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN HURT DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS.
"You made me feel at ease when talking to you - I knew I was in the best hands; There is just one word for you - magic; thank you so much for going the extra mile for me"
I am proud to lead the Exeter based Medical Negligence and Personal Injury Team. Throughout my career I have solely practised in the field of medical negligence and personal injury and have dealt with all types of claims. I enjoy the regular client contact that is needed in these types of cases, and being able to help make clients lives a little easier by being a friendly face, offering pragmatic advice, or recommending experts, charities or equipment which may help improve their day to day lives.
As well as my client facing work, I enjoying supporting those charities close to me and regularly support Headway, Port-er (amputee/orthotics) and other local charities.
- Advising a gentleman and then his widower, achieving damages of £475,000 following a delay in diagnosing prostate cancer securing her care for the future
- Helping to arrange rehabilitation for a young man who suffered an injury resulting in blindness
- Member of the SRA’s Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- Member of AvMA
- Committee member of Devon & Exeter Medico-Legal Society
- Senior litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)