I have significant experience of advising clients on maternal and birth injuries. My expertise includes spinal injuries, head injuries, PTSD, fatal accidents, compartment syndrome, delay in diagnosis of cancer, hip dysplasia, brain abscess leading to loss of peripheral vision and epilepsy.
I have a particular focus in maternal and birth injuries due to my midwifery background. I am recognised as a rising star and lawyer to watch in Chambers and Legal500.
- £1.6 million lump sum obtained following inappropriate surgery which led to an anaphylactic reaction that would have been avoided
- £1.45 million lump sum and £45,000 a year for life obtained following a failure to diagnosis a fractured skull and bleed on the brain after my young client was assaulted
- £500k for failure to diagnose and prevent vertical transmission of HIV to my client during the birth.
- £1.5 million obtained for failure to deliver my client promptly resulting in mild cerebral palsy.
- Recovered £650,000 lump sum and £20,000 per annum periodical payments for life in compensation for the delay in treating her developing Cauda Equina Syndrome
What our Customers Say
" "The fact that she was a nurse allows her to understand the claimant's condition well and ask pertinent questions. She has a very caring bedside manner and has been patient in understanding what has happened." Chambers 2020 "
" The whole family wish to offer our heartfelt thanks for everything you have done for our daughter, when she is old enough to understand the magnitude of the situation and the difference it will make to her life we will be sure to tell her about what a big part the fantastic Patricia played. We have been blessed that we found you to support us. "
" "She has always been determined to seek the best possible outcome for me. She has used both her considerable medical experience and her legal knowledge to achieve a result that leaves me in a more secure place." "