Jackie LinehanLegal Director
I AM SENSITIVE TO A CLIENT'S NEEDS AND CONCERNS AND, WHEN APPROPRIATE, ROBUST WITH THE DEFENDANT TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RESULTS FOR MY CLIENTS.
"My clinical negligence claim was finalised yesterday, I just wanted to say how impressed I am by the way Jackie handled my case, she is kind, thoughtful, very knowledgeable, realistic, professional and a great asset to your company."
I specialise in high value medical negligence claims. I am an AvMA Specialist Clinical negligence panel member.
I have in excess of 20 years’ experience managing claims for compensation and have particular expertise in childbirth, brain injury, spinal injury and fatal accident claims. I am a court advocate and represent clients at inquests.
- Settling multimillion pound claims for children injured during childbirth and witnessing the difference the money makes.
- Helping families achieve some financial security after the death of a loved one.
- Recognised as a ‘Leader in the Field’ Chambers UK legal directory
- ‘Very clever and a lovely solicitor’ Chambers UK legal directory
- ‘Competent, clever and realistic’ Chambers UK legal directory