Enable Law to host Kerry Underwood PI reforms seminars
1 Min Read
Enable Law are delighted to support Kerry Underwood’s PI reforms seminar looking in detail at the personal injury reforms following the Government’s announcement on 23 February 2017.
Topics covered include:
- Small claims limit and running small claims profitably
- Small claims track procedure
- Restriction of general damages in soft tissue claims
- The tariff system
- Extension of fixed costs to all personal injury work
- Increase in value of claims covered by fixed costs
- Update on funding and costs.
The seminar runs from 10.00 – 4.30 and will be taking place in our Plymouth office on Tuesday 23 May and in our Exeter office on Thursday 25 May 2017.
For more details and online booking please visit http://www.underwoods-solicitors.co.uk/