I am a managing associate specialising in bringing claims for individuals who have suffered serious injuries as a result of medical negligence. I am a member of the Law Society’s Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel which recognises expertise.
I am experienced in investigating clinical negligence claims relating to all types of injuries. Examples include delay in diagnosing meningitis, amputation claims and complex birth injury claims which has sadly resulted in the baby suffering brain injury. In addition, I investigate claims on behalf of the mother for injuries such as incontinence from 3rd or 4th degree tears which may not have been recognised. I have also brought claims on behalf of multiple couples following the negligent destruction of their embryos which occurred during IVF treatment.
I am proud to have helped many people over the years to find answers to what has happened to them or their family members, improving patient safety and by obtaining life changing compensation enabling them to get the help that is needed.
In addition to investigating claims on behalf of my clients, I enjoy supporting charities close to me such as Headway, the MASIC Foundation, and Meningitis Now.
- Achieving admissions of liability and securing significant compensation for a client who is a minor who suffered severe orthopaedic injuries including amputation as a result of a delay in diagnosing meningitis. These interim payments are assisting the family in obtaining necessary treatment, adaptations to the family home and additional care costs whilst the claim continues.
- Securing early judgment and a substantial interim payment for a Claimant who suffered a below the knee amputation.
- Securing compensation in excess of £100,000 for a client who was rendered infertile by hospital negligence. This included successfully recovering compensation to enable the couple to undergo IVF and surrogacy.
- Settling a claim in the region of £350,000 for a client who suffered an extravasation injury to her wrist. The claimant was unable to pursue their career ambition of becoming a headteacher and the compensation included loss of earnings as a result.
- I was involved in pursuing a large group action against an NHS Hospital Trust investigating gynaecological claims for over 200 women. We were able to secure compensation for a significant number of the women.
What our Customers Say
" Thank you so much, I'm really grateful for everything you and everyone involved has done. I always felt that you went over and above for me and genuinely had my best interests at heart. "
" I just don't know how to say "thank you so much" for what you have done for me "
" I again thank you for all your help and hard work through this process of a difficult situation which you have made easy and stress free. "