I have experience of a wide range of different clinical negligence claims which include, delays in diagnosis and treatment, surgical, cancer, plastic or cosmetic surgery, gynaecological injuries often as a result of child birth, care of the elderly, missed fractures and claims involving children including assisting on high value birth injuries cases.
Claims are conducted against various sectors including GPs, Dentists, Hospitals both NHS and private, and care homes.
- Settled a claim for fracture of ankle leading to ongoing disability – £1.4m damages
- Successful High Court Trial at the Royal Courts of Justice, involving a delay in diagnosis and treatment of my client’s appendicitis. The case was reported: DANIEL MEYNELL v CROYDON HEALTH SERVICES NHS TRUST (2018)  EWHC 2431 (QB) (Jay J) 18/04/2018 – £35k damages
- Successful fatals claim against a GP for negligently failing to send a skin biopsy to pathology which resulted in a malignant melanoma metastasising to the brain and causing the death of a young mum – £110k
- Damages secured for a bile duct injury causing some life-long issues – £70k
- Settlement against a Trust which negligently caused a grade IV pressure ulcer – £18k