I specialise in clinical negligence. I have assisted and managed claims within a large group action, involving claims for over 200 women against Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust. I have also been involved in other high value, complex cases. These cases cover a broad range of medical issues including, birth and brain injury, orthopaedic, fatal, obstetric and gynaecology claims.
I provide specialist advice in these areas, over a wide range of clinical negligence issues but have particular experience with claims relating to obstetrics and gynaecology, fatals, orthopaedics and birth and brain injury.
- Assisting in the settlement of a complex birth injury claim that received one of the biggest settlements in claims history in excess of £9,000,000.
- FdSc Law in 2008 from University of Plymouth
- BSc Law with Business Studies Degree from University of Plymouth in 2009
- Graduate Member of CILEx October 2013
- Fellow of CILEx June 2015
What our Customers Say
" I was made to feel comfortable and safe talking about very personal, physical problems and feelings. I was totally satisfied with the advice Katy gave and the settlement she achieved. I received excellent service- thank you. "