I am a very experienced medical negligence specialist who formerly led one of the largest medical negligence teams in London.
My particular areas of expertise are acting for adults with brain injuries, amputations and cancer, although I have supported people with a wide range of medical conditions.
I have lectured, published articles and spoken on the radio and television about issues to do with medical negligence.
- Recently recovering awards of over £3m and over £5m for two men in their 40’s with severe brain injuries.
- Establishing liability for a small child who suffered severe injuries from hypoglycaemia in a claim being quantified.
- Recovering over £2m for a young women with a brain injury from tubercular meningitis.
- Recognised as a ‘Leader in his Field’ by independent legal directories Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Member of the AvMA’s specialist clinical negligence panel.
- Member of the SRA specialist clinical negligence panels.