I am a very experienced medical negligence specialist.
My particular areas of expertise are acting for adults with brain and spinal injuries, amputations and cancer, although I have supported people with a wide range of medical conditions.
I have lectured, published articles and spoken on the radio and television about issues to do with medical negligence and am involved in training medical experts.
- Recently recovering awards of over £3m and over £5m for two men in their 40’s with severe brain injuries.
- Establishing liability for a small child who suffered severe injuries from hypoglycaemia in a claim being quantified.
- Recovering over £2m for a young women with a brain injury from tubercular meningitis.
- Recognised as a ‘Leader in his Field’ by independent legal directories Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Member of the AvMA’s specialist clinical negligence panel.
- Member of the SRA specialist clinical negligence panels.