Back to team
"It is an honour to help people through what can be a very low point in their life to find something akin to justice."Email me
I have an extensive background of personal injury experience for over 25 years, ultimately diversifying into clinical negligence claims in the last eight years.
I have significant experience of advising clients on all aspects of their claim and many of my cases have been highly complex medically. My expertise includes dealing with:
- amputation claims, whether arising as a result of ulcers or traumatic injuries
- perineal tears and bladder injuries
- birth claims
- delay in diagnosis of cancer
- delay in diagnosis of fractures
- product liability cases
- nursing care claims
- claims involving loss of eyesight
- Dealing with a catastrophic injury case where, due to negligence, a closed fracture converted to an open fracture resulting in a below leg amputation, having a significant effect on the client’s health and lifestyle
- Dealing with a highly complex case following failure to properly treat an ulcer in a diabetic man with pre-existing vascular issues, leading to two amputations, first of a toe, and then a forefoot
- Dealing with a delay in diagnosis of a squamous cell carcinoma to the head, originally identified as a basal cell carcinoma. The claimant required reconstruction of the head (which later failed) after the tumour attached to bone and the cancer metastasised to the neck and lung. This had a devastating effect on the client and her life
- Successfully concluded a claim involving product liability for hip replacements against a well-known manufacturer.
- Successfully concluded a claim involving delay in diagnosis of a cervical fracture where the effects of the delay were disputed throughout the lifetime of the case
What our Customers Say
" I found Rachel very helpful and understanding. She could not have been more approachable and caring about the case. "
" Thank you for being so helpful with the case and making me keep faith in pursuing the matter when at times it felt that it was never going to reach a conclusion, your professionalism does you credit. "