Who can claim accident abroad compensation?

1 Min Read

Anyone who has been injured while overseas can consider making a claim for personal injury.

In the case of a fatality, an international personal injury claim may be pursued in the name of the Estate of the deceased. So if your loved one has died overseas, we may also be able to help.

Get in touch to find out more

Read more Right chevron icon