Who do I claim against if I have an accident abroad?

1 Min Read

Following an accident abroad, you might be able to claim compensation from the person or organisation that caused it.

If you were in a road accident abroad and the fault lies with the other party, for instance, you can file a claim against them. If you were at a resort or business premises and became injured due to negligence, you can file a claim against them too.

The most important thing is to seek legal advice first to see if you have a viable claim and learn how you can go forward with it.

Get in touch to find out more

Read more Right chevron icon